Zeon LTZ™ Light Truck Applications Tire
- All Terrain Design: This modern design features a combination of sweeping lateral grooves and functionally patterned tread elements to provide dependable all-terrain performance. The optimized pitch sequence helps provide even tread wear and reduced tread related noise.
- Lug Tie-In Zones: These zones incorporate raised, serrated "lug-locks" between the tread block elements to reinforce the tread pattern for enhanced steering and traction.
- Alternately Scalloped Shoulder Lugs: Shoulder lugs are alternately scalloped and offset for improved traction on soft surfaces like mud and sand.
- Long "Two Z" Element Siping: The use of dual "Z"-shaped sipes on each tread lug help provide for long, dependable traction in all-weather conditions while balancing tread element stiffness for tread wear and handling.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Zeon LTZ™ Sport Utility Vehicle Applications Tire (Cooper Tire)
Discoverer H/T Plus™ Tire (Cooper Tire)
Discoverer S/T™ Light Truck Applications Tire (Cooper Tire)
Discoverer M+S™ Light Truck Applications Tire (Cooper Tire)
Weather-Master WSC™ Tire (Cooper Tire)
Discoverer M+S™ Sport Utility Vehicle Tire (Cooper Tire)
Discoverer H/T™ Light Truck Applications Tire (Cooper Tire)
Starfire SF-510 LT Tire (Cooper Tire)
Destination A/T Tire (Firestone)
Wrangler DuraTrac Tire (Goodyear)
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.